NTUC Income Change of Servicing Agent

Recently, I've encountered several requests from friends and clients asking if they could appoint their servicing agent or FA (Financial Adviser) to me as for some of them; the insurance intermediary has left the company or industry, so I'm now attaching this form in case anyone else who is unhappy with their current servicing financial adviser or representative or may not have an individual to give the personal touch and explain the insurance terminology and jargons to you; just feel free to fill up the attached change of intermediary form from NTUC Income.

Please also assist by filling up your name, identity number and your NTUC Income's policy number and sign plus date the form and then email it back to us here. We will return call to you and collect the completed document as soon as we can.

The policies that can be transferred are NTUC Income's :

Feel free to contact us if you want to verify if transfer is allowed for other policies not indicated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment